Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Leftover Yakisoba Obento

In the past few days, I feel like I'm regaining my energy back :-) I am still slow (and moody - sometimes) in the morning, but at least have the energy to pack Obento.

Here is Stan's Obento today.



  • Japanese steamed rice with Furikake topping
  • Cucumbers and mini-tomato
  • Boiled egg (I like when the yolk is still soft and golden)
  • Leftover yakisoba (sauteed soba noodle with veggies and beef)

Here is his Obento yesterday.


  • Club-sandwich 1: Organic smoked chicken, 2: Sauteed Kosher franks with ketchup and pepper
  • Cucumbers
  • Cantaloupe melon
  • Strawberries


Big smiles from last weekend - every parent thinks his or her child is the cutest thing in the world. Yes, I feel the same for my princess :-)




Happy Lunch!

No comments:

Post a Comment